Specialist District Hospital Complex in Leszno
ul. Kiepury 45, 64-100 Leszno
The founding and construction history of the Special District Hospital in Leszno dates back to the year 1972. However it was only in 1995 when the construction works were completed and the facility was officially opened. In the following years another hospital wards were opened and successively moved to the new location at Kiepura St. The hospital has been operating in its current form since 1998.
At the end of 2010 the hospital equipped its 3 operating theatres in air conditioning SKH cabinets by KLIMOR with a glycol recovery module, a heat pump and a humidification section with the supplied air capacity value of 3000m3/h and the exhaust air capacity value of 2700m3/h. The SKH cabinets are manufactured by KLIMOR according to all requirements formulated in resolutions and design instructions concerning hospital facilities and clean rooms as well as DIN 1946-4 and VDI 6022 standards. The operating theatres were also equipped with NSL KLIMOR laminar ceilings with absolute HEPA filters with the filtration efficiency index of 99,95% (H13) and 99,9% (H14) that guarantee appropriate microbiological purity.