A new product in the typeline of compact air handling units by KLIMOR2013.04.26
The KLIMOR company is expanding its product range with a new series of AHUs – units with heat recovery based on a cross-flow exchanger and a heat pump.
The new series of AHUs is the effect of continuous development of the product that as a result of hard work of a team of experienced specialists as well as detailed analysis of market needs has been introduced into our offer. The application of state-of-the-art constructional solutions and equipment based on high quality components enabled us to develop an AHU which meets the expectations of its recipients.
The MCKT-HPX AHU by KLIMOR is a functional device that guarantees high heat recovery efficiency level. It is designed to provide ventilation and air conditioning of such rooms such as restaurants, pubs, offices, conference rooms, guest houses, hotels and others.
Advantages of the MCKT-HPX unit:
- possibility of any configuration of connecting ventilation ducts
- lower heat losses and right sound insulation as a result of filling the system with a layer with appropriate characteristics
- equipping the system with high quality components
- application of "plug fan" type fans with reduced noise emission and capacity meeting the requirements of the ErP 2013 and ErP 2015 standards with smooth regulation in the entire range of the unit’s operation
- a complete automatic control system enabling full adjustment of the unit’s operation parameters
- adjusted to cooperate with electric NGE duct heaters and NGS water heaters which, among other things, enables stable operation of the reversible heat pump in extremely low outside temperatures
The application of an AHU equipped with a heat pump guarantees maximum air comfort as well as minimizes operation costs. At the same time it eliminates air pollution which considerably increases the level of health security of people inside the room.
The new product will be available on sale from 15th May 2013.